I am a great fan of Chiranjeevi. I was introduced to this chiru mania when i was 10 years old. I saw Khaidi with my family in Kakinada. And for me he was someone superhuman who was beating police in police station and living in thick jungles. Later I saw my teachers daughter shouting in Ecstasy when he was dancing on the screen. And when I was in X my telugu teacher explained to us how Chiranjeevi without any back support climbed the steps of star hood I fell flat. For me he was an inspiration who proved with hard work one can achieve the ultimate. In my degree years the WEEK magazine published a cover story about Chiranjeevi with the tag line " BIGGER THAN BACHAN".Entire college went crazy. I cut the photo of chiranjeevi from that magazine and pasted it in my scrap book. Years later in my room i pasted photos of bill clinton, pv narasimha rao, man mohan singh, and put chiranjeevis photo there and a slogan " OUR FUTURE"
Today that future sold his future to a futuristic party letting a true affection sink into drainage. I join his true fans whom he made believe his character and attitude are that of a winner. In simple he modelled himself on the lines of Ellsworth Toohey in Fountain Head.
Appearances can be deceptive. One year and five months back when actor turned politician Chiranjeevi announced his dream party at a meeting attended by lakhs of his fans through out Andhra pradesh, hopes and expectations flied in new ways and alleys forecasting a bright and prosperous Andhra pradesh. Today Chiranjeevi wore congress uniform at New Delhi announcing his parties alignment with congress and there by ending a tale of betrayal and deception.
No, I never thought Chiranjeevi will be a Mustafa Kemal or Bismark. Even in my wildest of thoughts I never imagined he will be a model politician. You may ask then why you are so emotional?
Do you know what is the real funda behind Rajyasabha? Scientists, Intellectuals, Philosophers and researchers etc., cannot reach common people and influence them. They are way behind this political education. Therefore it is the duty of elected representatives to send these people to the upper house who will play an effective role in shaping the development of the country. However Rajyasabha was now used in other way, that you people know.
Many people from different walks of life --who saw chiranjeevi before his partys advent
-- who heard chianjeevis idealistic "VIEWS"
--who saw the early leaders in his party
felt they with the help of chiranjeevi can enter the political scenario and usher in a new era. Many youngsters believed he will be the "RENAISSANCE". And many thought he "will" lead all of these people.
I believed this theory top a certain extent. When chiru made his first movie all thought it will be a commercial trendsetter. But he made Socially conscious " Rudra Veena". So when I saw two socially conscious people making the blueprints of his party I felt a ray of hope.
But hopes began to crash with the two leaving and one of them terming that party as poisonous ivy. And what a fall.
Hard core fans believed he will rise and this is only a passing cloud.Recently my friend suryam and I were talking about Chiranjeevis fall and his improper attitude. The auto wallah stopped the auto and dropped us down and expressed his agony over our remarks and challenged us to see the reemergence of party soon. My heart goes to those kind of people. of course their leader now is a real politician.
Dear Chiru History has given you a chance to lead. Few men get that kind of support which you got. Few will scale what you scaled. Few can achieve what you achieved.
But No one will stoop to such down as you did today. You not only sold your self. You sold millions of peoples affection on you
And Chiru your future --only miracles and clever strategies will save you. Learn them. For the party you went in has a history of more than 120 years. Please read history or the chronicles of "use and throw" policy of your new mentor. If you don't have time ask what happened to Kamraaj ( 1967 you may not know his name too) charan singh, chandrasekar and even KCR. It may help uo in future endeavors
Folks beware true leadership is still a mirage in this country.
I will end this with few lines which you used in your movie to project your deceptive idealism.
that it folks




Actually PRP is meant for this and the party has done its duty as per their agenda under the able leadership of Chiranjeevi - no regrets - I would have been taken by surprise if it would have been happening otherwise
ReplyDeletesir
ReplyDeletewill this (agony of yours) change anything?
Dear Mohan
ReplyDeleteMy agony is not about a persons decepetive tendencies. My agony is about the Silence of this millions who allow every tamasha to happen. Tragic is no one bothers the way power is grabbed in India. You and i well know chiranjeevi has no mandate for even main oppostion party. So with a mockery of democracy and personal power gains he is heading towards power. THats what agonises me. we remain in silence. This silence frightens me. Yet my cowardice prevents me from breaking it.